The grouping technique with mandrel plates and the resulting vertical unloading into boxes make the CoreMaster an ideal solution for all known packing applications. Tubes can be packed in plastic bags and in Draxis or Teledyne forms, each for round, oval and top-heavy tubes.
– Ideal for laminate or plastic tubes
– A good solution for short, top-heavy and elliptical tubes
– Synchronous transfer, with compensator
– High production reliability
– The tubes are always guided, either in trays or on mandrels
– Tubes can be packed tightly in boxes