Registration is now open for Paris Packaging Week 2023
Bringing together 10,000 brands, suppliers, designers and technologist, Paris Packaging Week 2023 is made up of, and will focus on:
- ADF – aerosol and dispensing packaging (and NEW for 2023: in partnership with FEA, the leading international aerosol federation)
- PCD – perfume, cosmetics, and personal care packaging
- PLD – premium drinks packaging
- NEW FOR 2023; Packaging Première – fashion, accessories, watches, jewellery, fine food and confectionery packaging
The world’s biggest brands trust Paris Packaging Week to help them discover new suppliers, find new materials, learn new approaches and plan their next innovation projects. In 2022, teams attended from brands including:
Competition is fiercer, the landscape is shifting – it’s time to work smarter and harder to come out on top. At Paris Packaging Week, we’re creating an event that:
- Connects you to the right suppliers: At Paris Packaging Week, with more than 630 specialist packaging suppliers, you will meet and source high-quality packaging solutions of glass, smart packaging, label materials, paper, gift boxes, and more.
- Introduces you to new technologies and trends: With over 20 hours of content, the Talks programme will be run by top influential industry experts that will inspire and educate you on your journey to create the best packaging.
- Creates experiences to inspire you: Through guided innovation tours, networking drinks, and design galleries, you can meet your peers and clients to strengthen business connections, get fresh ideas, and gain new perspectives.