Entries now open for the ADF, PCD and PLD Innovation Awards 2023
Showcase your beauty, aerosol and premium drinks packaging innovations in front of the most senior packaging experts in the world. Entries are now open for the ADF, PCD and PLD Innovation Awards until 24 November 2022.
Whether you’re a brand, supplier, designer or packaging specialist, this is your chance to celebrate your teams’ work and receive global recognition!
The awards are also a chance for your brand to showcase either your beauty, aerosol or premium drinks packaging innovations in front of the most senior packaging experts in the world.
Within the ADF, PCD and PLD Innovation Awards, there are a wide range of categories to suit your packaging innovations, for example, personal care, industrial and technical applications, fragrances, skincare, sustainable innovation, hyper luxe and bespoke and so much more!
The categories are as follows:
- ADF categories: personal care, household, pharmaceutical & veterinary, food, industrial & technical applications, concept of the year and sustainable innovation.
- PCD categories: personal care- premium and mass market, skincare- premium and mass market, make up- premium and mass market, fragrances- men and women and limited edition.
- PLD categories: mass market innovation, super & ultra-premium innovation, luxury innovation, hyper luxe and bespoke, sustainable innovation, packaging redesign, value added packaging and e-commerce.
- Technical innovation in production, processing, filling or formulation
- Sustainability-related innovations
- Consumer experience innovations in decoration, shape, ergonomics or ease of use
- Innovations that create a new market opportunity
- Excellence in production
Some things to note:
- Deadline: 24 November 2022
- Entry is FREE
- The Innovation Awards are open to products that have launched, or are due to launch in the European or international market between 1 December 2021 and 30 November 2022
- Entries will take approximately 25 minutes
Finalists and winners will be announced, recognised and applauded by their peers and industry leaders at Paris Packaging Week on 25 & 26 January 2023.