ADF - driving innovation in aerosols and dispensing
Personal care is the main consumer of aerosols, and more than 5.7 billion units are produced in Europe out of the 16 billion produced worldwide. ADF attracts international visitors from various industries such as pharmaceuticals, automotive and others in search of innovations. ADF greatly facilitates cross-industry networking and technology transfer with the many brand buyers involved.
ADF was launched in 2007 with 29 exhibitors and 400 visitors at the request of one of the largest cosmetic brands to meet the specific needs of aerosol and dispensing. It is the only event dedicated to showcasing the world’s most innovative aerosol and dispensing technologies.
ADF Core Values:
- Host dedicated events focused on innovation and the future of packaging & aerosol
- Create and explore synergies and technology transfers between the three co-located events
- Live up to the dynamism and creative energy of our host city Paris, home to the world’s leading perfume, personal care and fashion brands
- Provide business intelligence, best practices, data and analytics within our programming that helps attendees and exhibitors maximize their professional potential
- Celebrate the industry’s successes through the ADF, PCD and PLD Innovation Awards
New for 2023!
The European Aerosol Federation (FEA) will combine its bi-annual show, Global Aerosol Events, and work in collaboration with ADF in Paris from January 2023 to further develop ADF as the world's leading aerosol innovation show.
The FEA will play a crucial role in developing the event's conference programme; as well as marketing the show to potential visitors and exhibitors through its extensive global network.
of visitors were interested in ADF
Aerosol production by sector
Personal care is the main consumer of aerosols, with over 5.7 billion units produced in Europe out of the 16 billion produced worldwide.
Global market share by geographic zone
In terms of the overall market share, the UK, Germany, and France provide more than 60% of the annual aerosol production in Europe across all segments. Together with Italy, the Netherlands and Spain, almost 4 billion units of aerosol dispensers were produced in 2019 according to the FEA.
ADF key dates
ADF Paris has been running since 2012 and has since attracted 550+ exhibitors and 1600 global and European brands.